- Commodity export and import (marble, metallic mine and ore, other non-metallic mines and ores, food, medical instrument, etc.)
- Transportation and logistics solution (air-freight, marine freight, underground railway, light rail, high-speed railway and related areas)
- Financial services solution (investment and financing services)
- Tourism (air ticket, hotel and tour guide services)
- Terminal hardware service
- Software service
- Network operation service
General (Main) Contracting
- Infrastructure: road, high-speed railway, port, airport, tunnel, hospital, school, urban transportation, etc.
- Energy (nuclear power plant, petrochemical complex, coal mining and development, natural gas power plant and transportation facilities, thermal power plant, hydropower plant, new energy power generation, etc.
Equipment Fabrication/Manufacturing and local production
- Heavy machines manufacturing, export and import
- Solar panel production and assembling
- Railway equipment manufacturing
- Turkey Marble and Genetec, two CSID members, donated clothing and food in Van Province where was strike by 7.2-Richter earthquake in 2011.
- ÇİNSİAD donated 10,000 US dollars to the victim families of 2014 SOMA mine disaster which killed about 300 mining workers.
- ÇİNSİAD donated 20,000 US dollars to TURGEV and formed framework agreement with TURGEV for developing corporate social programs. Individual members are also in talk with TURGEV for their cooperation programs.
- Every year, Huawei Technology sponsors Galatasaray, a prestigious local football club and also finances the Chinese Language Contest in Orta Dogu Technical University and students’ summer camp and overseas studies trip.
- Genertec staffs have volunteered in local orphanages on regular basis.
- China Tianchen Engineering Corporation, or TCC, has donated 4,000 Liras’ stationeries and office supplies to one elementary school in Sultanhani town of Aksaray.
- ÇİNSİAD has long-term good cooperation relations with the Confucius Institute at the Middle East Technical University and sponsors various cultural exchange programs by the Institute each year.